Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament!!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Fossil Trace Golf Club
Golden, Colorado 80401
Registration: 6:30 – 7:30 am
Shotgun Start: 7:30 am
Awards Ceremony/Buffet: 1:00 pm
100% of proceeds from the Golf Tournament benefit
Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives
Platinum Sponsor: $7,500
* Company logo on ½ page Denver Business Journal ad.
* Company name and logo prominently displayed on all signage and materials, including registration brochures, advertisements, and program materials.
* Listed on GolfColorado.com and other golf websites as signature sponsor.
* Hole-in-one contest signage.
* Recognition at Awards Ceremony and Roast/banner prominently displayed.
* Link on Open Door’s website.
* Opportunity to distribute marketing materials in player bags.
* 4 Foursomes (12 players) ($4,000 value)
Gold Sponsor: $5,000
* Company name displayed on all signage and materials.
* Longest Drive Hole contest signage.
* Recognition at Awards Ceremony and Roast.
* Link on Open Door’s website.
* Opportunity to distribute marketing materials in player bags
* 2 Foursomes (7 players) ($2,000 value)
Silver Sponsor: $2,500
* Recognition in all materials and hole signage.
* 1 Foursome ($1,000 value)
Hole Sponsor: $300
* Name/logo on hole signage.
* Sponsor a police officer from the Denver Police Department, Aurora Police Department, or a parole officer from the Colorado Department of Corrections. They need some fun time too!
Individual Golfer: $250
Includes buffet, driving range, golf balls, and player gift.
Held on October 4, 2014, we celebrated three men who, despite all odds, came out on top.
Open Door’s First Annual Gala: Celebrating 30 Years!
Celebrating 30 years keeping kids off the streets and out of gangs!
Open Door’s 1st Annual Gala will support its mission to help keep kids out of gangs, enhance the quality of life for at-risk kids, their families, the community and to promote awareness of the gang problems Denver continues to face.
The proceeds from the Gala will provide significant funding to support Open Door’s expanding Academic and Character Education Program which works with at-risk kids in grades K-8. In addition, Open Door works with ex-gang members on parole and establishes specialized and intensive education, support, and programs in an effort to provide alternatives to gang involvement and ensure successful re-entry into society. Open Door’s goal with both programs is to create leaders and role models to help curtail this escalating violence.
We are presenting our “Diamonds in the Rough” award to three men who grew up in Denver during the infiltration of gangs into the area and who chose to take a different path and who are now at the top of their game. The following men are the recipients of this award:
“Big” Jon Platt, President, North America, Warner/Chappell Music
Chauncey Billups (“Mr. Big Shot”)
former Denver Nuggets player and NBA star athlete
Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock
HELP US CELEBRATE REVEREND KELLY, OPEN DOOR’S 30TH YEAR IN BUSINESS
AND THESE THREE FINE GENTLEMEN!